10.07.2014

The endless pull on the other side




Holy cheddar cheese It's fall and the weather has been AWE-Mazing! Fallen leaves everywhere, am i the only one that loves that crunch sound of dried autumn leaves?!

So i finally got my dream white sweater from H&M, i mean its nothing extra ordinary its just quite cozy and its a...sweater...DUH!
I wanted to take this time to say THAANK YOOOU to all my readers and new followers. I know i'm the worst blogger that ever lived considering that i post every other freaking December! 
But trust me, i am really working to change that. KAY?

So yeah... Dont do anything i wouldn't do.

xoxo chidiogo.





White sweater : H&M // Skirt : Forever21 // Flower crown : Nastygal 


19 comments:

  1. I love this all white look. Your sweater is so cozy, I could definitely see myself rocking this look.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look dreamy ! Love the skirt so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! White with white looks so special and outstanding!

    BarbarianMe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I'm the same- love Fall weather! Loving those tones of white and cream on you. Looking amazing, as always :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweater...perfect for this skirt as well.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMg you crack me up!! but I am happy to know that I am not the only style blogger who posts every after December hahahaha, it's okay, I wont stress.. because I am not alone!! lol! omg I have been lusting over a similar sweater at HM and finally pulled the trigger last week too! :)

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me a good cozy sweater to snuggle in.

    Alex - Funky Jungle - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me! I love the sound of crunching autumn leaves. What a lovely sweater! I love the all white outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All white suits you very well!
    Thanks for your last comment! I missed you on my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big hair, dont care. i like
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this pull!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muy buena entrada , me encanta ! .

    te invito a que veas mi blog que ESTA DE VUELTA ! www.laquintaavenida-z.blogspot.com

    besitos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love all white outfits!! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Always returning the support <3

    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look... well in Athens the leaves are still green, were has Fall been???

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! I love the sweater, it looks so cozy :) xx

    ReplyDelete