1.12.2015

The one i knew too well







Sports bra : Victoria Secret // Skirt : Forever21 // Heels : Shoedazzle // Bracelet : Up by Jawbone

Am i the only one that has been feeling dumb as shit lately? i mean between 3/4 and 1/3, i don't even know which one is the higher of the two and don't get me started on spell check, without it you might as well give me a rattle and watch me dig up my butt.
I have my SAT's coming up...Yes i'm 20, yes i still havent taken my SAT's, #dontjudge i can explain. 
When i came to the U.S my sophomore year confused as shit about everything, the system, the grades... i basically had no guide but by some miracle i graduated an above average student, still i somehow didn't get the memo that i was supposed to take the SAT's, CURSE you invisible counselor. 
So here i am old as shit trying to remember what the hell "integers" mean, i feel so overwhelmed and instead of studying i'm sitting here writing this post trying as hard as possible not to remember to study. 
I guess my point is that i love you guys a lot and that i'll sacrifice my overdue SAT scores to be with yall... 
So umm, lets get married
KAY?!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck on you SAT's! I would be lost trying to remember all that stuff. Sending you every hopeful wish for gentle retention of info :) Your outfit is so wonderful! You look so lovely and amazingly sexy. Love it!

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as usual ! Love the look !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck
    love the photo's

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer look, as always! Sending all my good studying vibes :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. stylish and sexy
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha goodluck on your SAT!!
    www.officialfantasy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look absolutely awesome!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning look and pictures. *__*
    Lovely greets ness

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is perfection, so cool!

    http://themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit, love the mix of long skirt with crop top. Looks so cool :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete