1.01.2015

Hello 2015!











Kaftan : Thrifted // Pants : Gifted (mom) // Bracelet : Jawbone

God i'm a freaking idiot! How did 2015 creep up on me so damn fast?! I had no time to even make resolutions, lord I've been soooo busy and keeping it all together is deafening.
I could so cry about being outta the inter-loop damnit! WHINE!
Well this year i just want to be more present, whatever that means, i'm just gonna run with it.
Anywho, i have just been into Kaftans lately, they are just so easy and effortless and they remind me of my mama! She is amazing and the older i get the older i realize how much i am like her in every way possible, i love it!
Well i hope everyone has an amazing new year!!
What are yalls resolutions for the new year? I need ideas to steal. jk!




12 comments:

  1. I think it sounds nice!
    And yeah I can imagine how comfortable they're and you look fab in them :-)
    I love your septum as well!

    Stop by:
    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Looking super fabulous, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool!
    Happy New Year!

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pallazzo pants...and the tunic is wonderful...such a terrific look! you're gorgeous<3
    Happy 2015
    <3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pose like a model! Pictures look like from fashion magazine! Happy New Year Hottie
    xxo Hazel
    http://thetasteofhazel.com/christmas-in-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart the BOHO VIBES a lot!
    cheers to a fashionable 2015
    Xox from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing kaftan! I love how you have styled it. This year I don't have NY resolutions. I'll jus try to be happy every day.

    Jasmine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes for a lovely/crazy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the hair girll.
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete