1.05.2015

Lets wear a necklace of rope.










Kaftan : (borrowed) // Pjs : Thrifted // Heels : Shoedazzle // Necklace : Earthbound

Remember when i told you i was obsessed with Kaftans this season?! Well the madness continues. I "borrowed" this one from my mom and paired it with my thrifted pjs...yes i wear my pjs out! #UNASHAMED. Lord i remember growing up back in Nigeria when i would as well "borrow" my aunts kaftans without asking, i would walk around feeling all high and mighty even though i could hardly keep em up on my frail lanky looking shoulders... Yes i was am a little prick!
But things change and im "grown" now... I've grown into my mighty head and my mothers kaftans, 
what else could a naija girl ask for?!

Love
Chidiogo.


13 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the mix of bold prints and fabrics. Amazing, as always! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, love it so much dear. Happy New Year gorgeous.
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, you have AMAZING style! So glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girl have an amazing style!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an incredible kaftan!!! you look awesome xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. youre starting 2015 off with a bang, that kaftan is screaming for someone to wear it, its gorgeous. Youre doing it justice, the outfit matches the attitude, this is a killer combination

    betheplebeian.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I'm mesmerized by the design of your kaftan, what a gorgeous piece! You have amazing style Chidigo truly a fashion forward look that's so cool and edgy! ;) xo~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. la-loveeeee this look!
    that kaftan is gorgeous.
    first time on your blog and i'm excited to revist in the near future!

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing ! Love the prints so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww! I love this look! The kaftan is beautiful!!

    Kisses from Madrid!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG you are pure style! I'm in loveeeeee
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi
    http://www.thestyleboro.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a playful outfit!

    Hugs from Athens :)

    ReplyDelete